Frequent Q and A's
1. Can I come visit ? We are Family owned and not a business. Due to this we only offer a Saturday a month to visitors. The summer months are closed and March and April are full. You have to make an appointment through our email . The next visiting day will be scheduled in July for August's visiting day. We will open our email to schedule the dates in late July for August's day.
2. How can we get on the waiting list? Its is closed until 2018 and only 20 will get on, because we are going to screen for serious customers, who will give our puppies a loving home.
3. Do you ship your puppies? No, you are required to come here.
4. Where are you located ? Birmingham , Alabama USA
5. Can you tell me if this is a full blooded husky? No , I am sorry we are not a vet .
6. Do you think I should take my dog to the vet he/she is.......? We are not a vet, go to the vet , and don't waste precious time asking us this.
7. Can we bring our dogs here? No, we don't allow other dogs.
8. How many dogs do you have on the property? We have 10 huskies and five rescue dogs on the property.
9. How man litters do you have a year? We typically have 4 litters a year.
10. Can you tell me when your next litter will be? We can only tell you when they have breed, and then when they start to show , so we know it took, otherwise we are guessing.
11. Are huskies good with children ? Yes! All of ours are great with children! However they were raised to be.
12. Are huskies good with other animals? Yes , when raised right, however when not raised around don't expect them to be all wagging tails and high spirits.
13. Do huskies do good around cats ? Ours do , because they were raised and taught how to be around them.
14. How big do they get? Our females range from 35 to 65 pounds. Our males range from 50 to 100 pounds. Depending on how big or how small you want them we can guide you to a specific breeding pair.
15. Do they shed a lot? They shed twice a year and when they do it is every piece of their undercoat to make room for the new one growing . If you brush them at least one or twice a week the rest of the year and give them regular baths , you wont see much hair.
16. Why is there no contact information ? Because we are family owned and only open up our messaging system and our email when necessary. (Example: When the waiting list opens, When visitor day is approaching )
17. Do you offer stud services? No
We have been Rescuing and Raising Siberian huskies for over 40 years now and still absolutely love every minute. We are just a big family with a big heart for dogs. Check out our about section for more info.
We raise our Huskies on four and half acres . All of our fur-babies are well taken care by our family. We trust everything medical wise to our vet , who is simply amazing. We typically only have 4 litters a year, due to wanting our sire and dams to have t